Career at IamIP
At IamIP we don't hire employees, we hire talents. This makes us an exceptionally valuable partner who supports you, asks the right questions and makes sure you will have the real impact on the company.
We handle IP issues in IamIP, our award-winning business platform for managing and analyzing patent information. If you would like to join our innovative team just let us know.
Customer Success Analyst
Are you interested in latest technology trends, technology driven companies and would like to serve a global customer base? Do you want to take the next step in your personal development and gain experience in one of the coolest Swedish-German Scaleups that operates in an international environment? Do you want to become a part of our customer success team and develop your skills in customer relationship management?
We are based in Cologne and are looking for a strong support to strengthen our great team serving our customers even better!
You will work together with our customer success manager and co-founder to bring our customer-oriented services to the next level. You will work primarily with our growing customer base related to our unique cloud-based software (SaaS), their daily as well as strategic challenges and make them successful.
- An intensive ongoing 6 months trainee program in Cologne, where you will build knowledge in Intellectual Property (IP), patents and our unique IamIP Platform.
- You the opportunity to develop your skills in client relationship management, so that you can build up an own customer base with long lasting relations and look beyond the customer’s current situation to identify other areas where support is needed.
- You an awesome young and international team that knows how to work but as well how to have fun together and where our success is based on everybody’s commitment.
- A startup/scaleup atmosphere with a Swedish driven culture of small groups, flat hierarchies and a clear growing path with good career opportunities internally, both within and outside Germany’s borders.
- You a responsible position which is very rich in variety ranging from direct customer support by email, phone or chat via holding training sessions to developing customized strategic workflows for your customers.
We are looking for you as:
- You have a positive and service-oriented mindset - “customer is king”,
- You like to solve problems for others and stay cool in all kinds of situation.
- You have a strong will to perform and you like to set yourself goals.
- You have good communication skills, like to interact with all kinds of people and are proactive.
- You are reliable, have professional appearance and a “hands on” mentality.
- You have at least a Master of Science degree with a technical background.
- You are generally curious, love to get to know and use new software solutions that are state-of-the-art and improve your efficiency.
- You are interested in SaaS products and services and like innovations and patents.
- You are fluent in speech and writing in both German and English (additionally Swedish would be great).
Scope: Full time
Location: Cologne or Stockholm
It's hard to know if we fit together just based on a text like this. But if you have any questions, you are warmly welcome to contact our COO Philipp Wallraf.